Danny at Dream Big, Dream Often is hosting a B.Y.O.B. (Bring Your Own Blog) party! He is a gracious host, and this is a great way to explore the blogsphere and make new friends 🙂 Please join us!!
A huge THANK YOU to Lauren at ljonesedition for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Her blog is awesome, and you should definitely visit and follow her.
Here are the rules:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Seven (random) Facts About Me:
- I am afraid of snakes: I stepped on a snake as a little girl. It tried to wrap itself around my leg. Fortunately, my grandfather killed it!
2. I love seafood: Crab, shrimp, oysters, mussels, fish, scallops. I LOVE IT ALL!! If it comes out of the water, I will devour it!
3. My favorite color is purple.
4. I am a HUGE New Edition fan!: Click here if you are not familiar with them. My two BFFs and I (40+, married with children and careers) become fangirls whenever they are in concert. Our husbands REFUSE to attend.
5. I enjoy running: The only thing is I am slow as all get out! I will never win any awards, but it is a great form of exercise, both physical and mental.
6. I love the beach: The perfect vacation involves the beach, a bathing suit, sunglasses, a big hat, a cool cocktail, and a good book. PARADISE!
7. I am a caffeine addict: Years ago, it was Coke. Now my drug of choice is coffee.
The bloggers I would like to nominate are (in random order):
Dream Big, Dream Often:blogger extradonaire and all-around nice guy!
A Cooking Pot and Twisted Tales: wordsmith and lyrical genius
18-200 mm View: photographic phenom!
The MomHood: hop over and join her band of hoodlums!
These Days: my fellow introvert
That Scribbler: poet, artist and creative genius
Orangepondconects: fellow book lover and writer
Zooks! It’s Zoe: bravery and whimsy combined
Canvas of Thoughts: thoughtful and inspiring
The Storyteller’s Abode: masterful storyteller
Have a GREAT day!