“There is an emptiness inside of me- a void that will never be filled. No one in your life will ever love you as your mother does. There is no love as pure, unconditional and strong as a mother’s love. And I will never be loved that way again.”
― Hope Edelman,
This is my submission to the Prompt Stomp hosted by Megan at The Mom Hood. Here are the rules to the event:
- Start a new post containing the content you wish to share!
- Link back to the post through comments or link on your page!
- To make it easier for others to see your post, tag it with “Prompt Stomp”
- Remember to follow The MomHood to get the new prompt every Saturday!
- Have fun and be creative!
This week’s prompt was a single word prompt: ONE. My post is a tribute to my Mom who went to heaven in 1996. You only get one mom. Not one day goes by that I don’t miss her. No one will ever replace her.
(photo updated 10.07.15, 7:51 pm EST)